You are responsible for your own account. When rules are being broken, we will punish the account that broke them, no matter who was playing at that time.
1.2 - Ban Evading
Creating or using another account to get around a temporary or permanent ban. If the evidence points that you have ban evaded, staff reserve the right to ban you again without notification. Evidence for ban evading cannot be disclosed due to it containing confidential server-side information.
1.3 - Spamming or Abuse
Using any of the report or communication systems provided on Top Frag services inappropriately. This can include but is not limited to spamming them, reporting users multiple times with the same evidence and misusing the system for its intended purposes. Spamming forum/social posts or chat boxes with little to no content and/or useless content that adds nothing to a conversation is also classified as abuse. This can include but is not limited to the in-game chat, our forum, applications, private messages, appeals and reports.
1.4 - Reporting users
● The evidence you provide cannot be older than 1 month. Reporting users with evidence older than 1 month will not be accepted or considered.
● Spamming our report system with useless reports, reports using spectator freecam to record or anything similar will not be accepted or considered.
● The evidence you provide us must be available for the length of the ban applied, plus one month.
● You can not report players with evidence that has not been recorded in-game by yourself.
● It is mandatory to fill in all required fields accurately when creating a report.
● Any evidence you provide must not be cropped, retouched or blurred in any way.
● Asking for a staff's priority with handling a report is not permitted.
● For some basic guidelines on reporting, please look at this forum post here.
1.5 - Inappropriate use of language, communication and impersonation of any kind
Using insults of any sort to put another user down. This can include but is not limited to racism, discrimination, discussing/expressing (extreme) political views, illegal or inappropriate situations.
● Light insults in chat such as "idiot" and "noob" are normally not punished, however, if abused they will be.
● Profanity without any insult is punishable. Bans or kicks are issued at our staff's discretion.
● Behaviour that is considered to be threatening towards any user of our service is not allowed, and will not be tolerated.
Impersonating other users, staff members, political figures, law enforcement, leaders and authorities of any kind or acting like someone who is more superior. This can be through the way you chat, use the voice chat, your avatar, your username and/or your in-game tag. Avatars, usernames and in-game tags need to be appropriate and cannot contain offensive content in any way and are not exempted from light insults.
Linking or providing access to unsafe websites or content.
● Any reference related to drugs, other illegal substances, pornographic or sexual content or otherwise illicit matters. This applies to any links posted, avatars, signatures, in-game tags, images uploaded or content written.
Sharing personal details, including links to social media accounts about other users is not allowed.
Depending on the situation, this can also apply to other services that we use to aid us within Top Frag.
1.6 - Law and piracy
● No violation of international laws or national laws that can apply to Top Frag is allowed.
● You are not allowed to share, upload or otherwise enable software piracy using any of our platforms.
1.7 - Backseat moderation
It is the role of our moderation staff to seek out and identify offences on our platforms while they are moderating the Top Frag Gaming community. Do not take matters into your own hands. If you see something that breaks the rules, please report the post, topic or user on the appropriate system.
1.8 - Incitement
You are not allowed to use our platforms to provide content that encourages, assists or otherwise allows other members to break Top Frags rules.
1.9 - Ambiguity
If, for any reason, there are ambiguous terms in the rules, or terms which could be "open to interpretation", punishments may be issued as interpreted and agreed upon by Top Frag Management. Any ambiguity falls on the side of Top Frag, and not individual players. If an ambiguity is reported to us, we will work to remove the ambiguity. Loopholes are treated in the same way, exploiting loopholes will be punished for in the same way as the rule you are exploiting - you should report loopholes, not exploit them.
1.10 - Hacking/Bug/Feature abusing - PERMANENT BAN
Using any kind of tool to change gameplay, including but not limited to using the in-game console, trainers or cheat engine.
1.11 - Blocking of objective
Restricting a teams ability to complete the main objective, by throwing the bomb into an inaccessible area or anything similar.
1.12 - Bans issued by Upper Management or AmxBans Management
If Upper Management or AmxBans Management members thinks that a user joins Top Frag with the sole purpose to violate our rules, the ban length will be at that manager's discretion. Further punishments can be given following attempts to evade bans by creating new accounts as well as attempts to copyright claim the ban evidence or anything similar. In accordance to our Terms of Service staff is allowed to re-use evidence sent in our reports. In specific cases, the AmxBans Management reserves the right to keep ban evidence private upon review of the banned player.
2. Forums rules
2.1 - No off-topic posting
You may not post replies not relevant to the topic or previous posts on the topic.
2.2 - No bumping threads more than once every 3 days, or unnecessarily
You can only post to bump a topic once every 3 days. In addition, you are not allowed to bump topics unnecessarily.
2.3 - Use descriptive titles
Do not use titles such as "Help me" or "HELP" instead try to describe the content of the topic. If you for example have a problem related to lags, game issues or anything like that, try to use a title that kind of describes the problem. Example: Game lags? Use "Game lags" instead of "HELP".
2.4 - No reputation farming
Do not use other accounts to upvote your own posts, "farming" likes or upvotes. Don't ask your friends to give you reputation whatsoever. If we deem and find out that you're farming reputation, then we reserve the right to reset your reputation to zero without any warning.
2.5 - No trading or selling
You are not allowed to use this forum to trade/sell goods, Steam accounts or any other services (e.g. services which require subscription payment, TS3 servers, VPNs, PTC, Gambling sites and so on). This does not include official game store pages and free unused game keys.
2.6 - Images in signatures
● You're allowed to use multiple images in your signature, as long as the download size of all images does not exceed 150kb when downloaded.
● Images can't exceed the height of 150 pixels. Any signature that doesn't respect the two points above will be removed without prior notification or warning.
2.7 - Animations
● Blinking or flashing GIFs as avatar or signature are not allowed.
● Moving GIFs or animations are allowed.
2.8 - Category use/purpose
A description of the intended purpose or use of a forum category can be found in the category description. Any topic that does not follow this can be moved, and even hidden or deleted. In case of users frequently posting in the wrong category, a verbal warning or even a warning point can be issued. Any category on the forum can have specific rules or requirements that only apply to that category. When this applies, information will be given in either the category description, above the category content or in a pinned topic in the category. Sub categories have the same category-specific rules and requirements as the parent category unless otherwise specified. When a category has a specified format, using this format is required unless otherwise specified. Formats are given in the same way as category-specific rules. In a category with strict moderation, any off-topic posts will be given a warning point, without verbal warnings prior. This is to ensure the quality of the information found in certain sections. These sections are identified with a (MODERATED REPLIES) tag in the section description.
2.9 - Ban disputes and topics related.
We encourage our forums users to not post in ban disputes, and topics related to similar matters to avoid confusion and uneeded posts, unless they are:
● The banning Admin.
● The Person banned.
● A Player who can provide PROOF (Demo, Screenshot, Console Log).
● Upper Management, Community Management, AmxBans Management or Pug Management* Member.
(*Only for pug related disputes)
We do NOT need your "opinions, thoughts, or inputs" in those topics, and ALL UN-NEEDED POSTS WILL BE REMOVED!. Failure to comply to these rules can result in your posting ability to be removed for that subforum, and/or a ban.
3. Disclaimer and information
3.1 - Server Auto Kicks
Connection - If your connection to the server is unstable, you will be kicked in order to avoid desync issues for others.
Away from keyboard - Being inactive for 5 minutes or longer.
3.2 - Staff and Top Frag
Staff reserve the right to kick or ban you from the Top Frag servers at any point if needed. Management has the right to exempt individuals from rules under special circumstances. We ask you to create a ban appeal if you are banned instead of messaging any member of the team privately. The servers and staff are provided free of charge for everyone and in that sense, everyone is a guest on the servers and it is a privilege that can be removed at any time. No form of persecution or offence toward any other members or staff team members will be permitted. We reserve the right to remove your right to access the servers at any time and at our discretion. Please note that the owners and managers of Top Frag are not linked to Valve in any way, shape, or form. Top Frag staff can be exempted from these rules if deemed necessary for their duties.
3.3 - Appealing and filing a complaint
If you have been banned, you have the right to appeal the ban at our Ban Dispute section. If you feel that your ban appeal is not handled correctly or that you want to file a complaint against a staff member, message a Upper Management or Human Resources team member. Prior to contacting Upper Management or Human Resources, your ban appeal must have been Accepted or Declined. This feedback method is your last option. Any decision made by high ranked staff members will be final and cannot be appealed in another way. It is not possible to contact any member of the Top Frag staff about bans that are over a month old.
3.4 - Top Frag assets and logo
Our assets, including our logo, are copyrighted.
3.5 - Top Frag Tag
The Top Frag tag (tF`. or any variant of it) is only allowed to be worn by members who either:
1. Have made an application and have that gotten accepted by a Human Resources, Community Management or Upper Management member.
2. Received a personal invite from a Human Resources, Community Management or Upper Management member.
Any usage of our tag without one of those two points, is subject to have their name changed, being kicked and/or banned at Staff members descretion.
3.6 - Changing these rules
Top Frag can change these rules at any time given. If one of those rules does not apply anymore, the others will still do. By using our community, you agree to all of these rules.