Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dispute Declined Dr Nestorovic.' Ban Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
TFCredits
Main In-Game Name: Dr Nestorovic.

Name Used At Time Of Ban: Dr Nestorovic.

Your STEAM ID: STEAM_4:0:1145251175

Time Of Ban: 21:04:14

Date of Ban: 26.02.2021.

Name Of The Admin Who Banned You: tF` yard

Server(s) You Are Banned From: TopFrag.com | Chicago Classics 1000FPS |

A Paragraph, With Complete Sentences, About What You Were Doing Right Before You Were Banned: I kill admin yard, in fy snow map. It s a good kill, and he think i have wallhack, and banned me.

A Paragraph, With Complete Sentences, On Why You Think You Were Banned: I don t know...

Why should you be unbanned? I don t have any of hacks

Include Your 3 Screenshots From Your CSTRIKE Folder Untitled 2.pngUntitled 3.pngUntitled.png

AmxBans Manager
TFCredits
@Dr Nestorovic. We need you to please attached the actual files and not screen shots of the folder. These files contain screenshots taken at time of the ban. Ban stays until we can get these.

Also we need Yard to chime in here on what he says or if he has a demo. We do not require demo's though of nonsteam players. For future I would recommend just by the steam version.

Respect

AmxBans Manager
TFCredits
With no update since Friday this ban stays. You have 7 days to open a NEW dispute with the correct information. After this all disputes will be declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.