Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dispute Declined Everton Mourão de Souza' Ban Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
TFCredits
Main In-Game Name: DoooooooooG

Name Used At Time Of Ban: DoooooooooG

Your STEAM ID: 4:0:1691947667

Time Of Ban: Perm ban

Date of Ban: 24.05.2021 - 10:19:49

Name Of The Admin Who Banned You: bebe shark (Tut)

Server(s) You Are Banned From: TopFrag.com | Chicago Classics 1000FPS |, TopFrag.com | Dust2 24/7 [Chicago 1000FPS] |, TopFrag.com | CSDM Headshot Only Chicago 1000FPS |, TopFrag.com | PUG 1 Chicago |

A Paragraph, With Complete Sentences, About What You Were Doing Right Before You Were Banned: I was playing normal, there was a guy moving very fast and I was aiming for him out of nowhere I took a ban

A Paragraph, With Complete Sentences, On Why You Think You Were Banned: My router is very unstable, the connection fluctuates and the ping sometimes goes up, with that the player hangs and reappears right away.

Why should you be unbanned? There are days when I play well there are players who keep calling me a cheater

Include Your 3 Screenshots From Your CSTRIKE Folder 17-05 (2).png0101 (2).png111 (2).pngcz_screenshot.gifpre-order-now_french.gifscreenshots.gif

TuT

Turnt up on a Tuesday
Community Manager
TFCredits
Everton thanks for registering and taking the time to dispute.

Router? maybe.... however I didn't see issues with your fluidity from my screen. what I did see was when you fired, and only when you fired, your lower crosshair appeared to lock on the head and upper hitboxes of players and hold there throughout your three to four shot sprays until you let off for recoil.

being I have seen aimkey before your play appeared very consistent from what I've seen.

let the ban manager consider this as I am thorough in speccing prior to ban consideration.

in the meantime, you didn't upload your three endgame screenshots correctly. the 3 we need can be found in your cstrike folder.

thanks

AmxBans Manager
TFCredits
Do to you not being a steam player, the ban will stay if the 3 screenshots are not uploaded by end of day Wednesday. Also Tut do you have any demo's. (i know there not required for nonsteam players).

TuT

Turnt up on a Tuesday
Community Manager
TFCredits
Do to you not being a steam player, the ban will stay if the 3 screenshots are not uploaded by end of day Wednesday. Also Tut do you have any demo's. (i know there not required for nonsteam players).

no demo. if he's clean screened no argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.