Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dispute Declined filipvel' Ban Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
TFCredits
Main In-Game Name: filipvel

Name Used At Time Of Ban: FILIPVEL

Your STEAM ID: STEAM_4:0:396687707

Time Of Ban: 19:38:31

Date of Ban: 24.02.2021

Name Of The Admin Who Banned You: Legend #TopFrag.com

Server(s) You Are Banned From: TopFrag.com | Dust2 24/7 [Chicago 1000FPS] |

A Paragraph, With Complete Sentences, About What You Were Doing Right Before You Were Banned: Before I got banned, I killed 3 people. in B.

A Paragraph, With Complete Sentences, On Why You Think You Were Banned: Because I was 13/2 and I got sound on. That is considered wallhacking. Also I was shooting through the wall in B and got a kill. Big whoop

Why should you be unbanned? I'm tired of getting banned in every server when the admin is not even spectating me. I would like him to provide proof. I know I'm clean. I don't have steam either. Thank you for your understanding

Include Your 3 Screenshots From Your CSTRIKE Folder (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION) I'm not sure where in cstrike I can find the screenshots. guide me

Last edited:
Banned
TFCredits
ok so I did found the images. But there are black

Attachments

• de_dust20000.bmp
    3.5 MB · Views: 16
  • de_dust20001.bmp
    3.5 MB · Views: 7
  • de_dust20002.bmp
    3.5 MB · Views: 8
Legend of TopFrag
Community Manager
TFCredits
Well your screenshots are invalid since It doesn't show anything. Im the banning admin and seen you tracing players through the wall, and also connecting on multiple targets at once when flashed.

Either buy steam or show clean screenshots. for now ban stays.

AmxBans Manager
TFCredits
The screenshots have been changed and that is why they are black. Ban stays unless you can provide clean screen shots. Banning admin has stated their case and player is non steam. Locked.

@filipvel you have 1 week to provide clean screen shots and create a new dispute. If not done then all further disputes will be auto declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.