TFCredits
Main In-Game Name: Denzel W.

Name Used At Time Of Ban: Hey dont shoot me, im a kid

Your STEAM ID: STEAM_4:0:2094125810

Time Of Ban: 11:43:57

Date of Ban: Friday, 09.10.2020

Name Of The Admin Who Banned You: tut.tf

Server(s) You Are Banned From: TopFrag.com | Chicago Classics 1000FPS |

A Paragraph, With Complete Sentences, About What You Were Doing Right Before You Were Banned: I was playing de_cpl_mill when I got banned. I remember going through the tunnels, listening to the footsteps of a CT, I went back and shot him, then I continued on my way to plant the bomb, when I finished doing it I went to cover myself, at which point I was kicked for no reason

A Paragraph, With Complete Sentences, On Why You Think You Were Banned: When reviewing the console, the reason it shows me is for wall hack, something I've heard but don't even know how to use cheats. In fact the shots were frontal and not through a wall.

Why should you be unbanned? Because I don't use cheats, I have never used them, I play just to have fun for a few minutes a day. I have been playing on your server for several months because they are great, I had not had any problems until now. It is not fair that he has been banned for no reason.

Include Your 3 Screenshots From Your CSTRIKE Folder File(s) attached

Attachments

Not my fault
Founder
TFCredits
Please navigate your computer to the counter strike folder and find the 3 screenshots attached inside the folder called "cstrike"

What you uploaded is not what we are requesting here.

Last edited:

TuT

Turnt up on a Tuesday
Community Manager
TFCredits
hey ismer/ denzel, i watched u previously prior to mill which carried over in to mill. you appeared to be tracing, namely in tun on T under SA1 prior to the ban when i got u in the site after you planted the bomb. please post the screens as optik said. if theyre clean, which I am curious to see, then i suppose this should be no issue. thanks. mark

Whose fault? Soul's Fault
AmxBans Manager
TFCredits
Ban stays. You have 5 days to start a new dispute with the 3 requested screen shots. After that all other request will be instantly declined.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.