Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dispute Declined KcKool' Ban Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
TFCredits
Main In-Game Name: KcKool

Name Used At Time Of Ban: KC KOOL

Your STEAM ID: STEAM_4:0:767238616

Time Of Ban: 00:47:25

Date of Ban: 09.07.2020

Name Of The Admin Who Banned You: tF`.MUDO

Server(s) You Are Banned From: TopFrag.com | Chicago Classics 1000FPS |, TopFrag.com | Dust2 24/7 [Chicago 1000FPS] |

A Paragraph, With Complete Sentences, About What You Were Doing Right Before You Were Banned: I already requested unban and it was denied. You asked me why I came after more than 6 months? - I did not know that I can request unban here as well. I really miss playing on your servers. Please help.

A Paragraph, With Complete Sentences, On Why You Think You Were Banned: I already requested unban and it was denied. You asked me why I came after more than 6 months? - I did not know that I can request unban here as well. I really miss playing on your servers. Please help.

Why should you be unbanned? Because I like Counter-Strike and TopFrag servers are really nice platform to play with good players.

Include Your 3 Screenshots From Your CSTRIKE Folder (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Blame it on Soul
Project Manager
TFCredits
Insufficient reason. Buy a game on steam, and let me know when you do so. Do not fill out another ban dispute, it's pointless.
Ban dispute denied!

Status
Not open for further replies.