Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dispute Declined L o n e l y . G i r l' Ban Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
TFCredits
Main In-Game Name: L o n e l y : G i r l

Name Used At Time Of Ban: L o n e l y : G i r l

Your STEAM ID: STEAM_4:0:162628232

Time Of Ban: permanent

Date of Ban: 14/06/2021 11:40am

Name Of The Admin Who Banned You: BayNayNayEss

Server(s) You Are Banned From: TopFrag.com | Dust2 24/7 [Chicago 1000FPS] |

A Paragraph, With Complete Sentences, About What You Were Doing Right Before You Were Banned: im making bunny hopping and recived a ban

A Paragraph, With Complete Sentences, On Why You Think You Were Banned: bunny hop"scripts"

Why should you be unbanned? im not use scripts is for rats

Include Your 3 Screenshots From Your CSTRIKE Folder Captura de pantalla (513).pngCaptura de pantalla (514).pngCaptura de pantalla (515).png

AmxBans Manager
TFCredits
Please update with the correct screenshots before we can proceed with this dispute. Attached i have circled which files we need that are in your second screen shot.

Also i recommend purchasing the steam version so this won't be as easy to happen.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (514)_LI.jpg
    Captura de pantalla (514)_LI.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
AmxBans Manager
TFCredits
This ban was for a script bhop which we do not allow on our servers. There is little way to get out of this ban. Please provide correct screen shots and also evidence to prove you were not using a script bhop otherwise ban will stay. Please buy the game on steam and this won't happen unless you decide not to follow rules that way also.

TFCredits
This ban was for a script bhop which we do not allow on our servers. There is little way to get out of this ban. Please provide correct screen shots and also evidence to prove you were not using a script bhop otherwise ban will stay. Please buy the game on steam and this won't happen unless you decide not to follow rules that way also.
[/CITA i need send other captures?

TFCredits
ok i send

TuT

Turnt up on a Tuesday
Community Manager
TFCredits
he was bhop scripting all over the map, which gave him speed advances compared to other players allowing him to get around the map faster. there was no gap in timing, he was blatant. i stand by my demand to buy the game and use steam. we banned our own player, dan, back in the day for this same infraction

TFCredits
[QUOTE = "TuT, publicación: 25924, miembro: 297"]
estaba escribiendo scripts en todo el mapa, lo que le dio avances de velocidad en comparación con otros jugadores, lo que le permitió moverse por el mapa más rápido. no hubo brecha en el tiempo, fue descarado. Respaldo mi demanda de comprar el juego y usar Steam. baneamos a nuestro propio jugador, Dan, en el pasado por esta misma infracción
[/CITA]
entonces ahorraré para comprar el cs

Status
Not open for further replies.