Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dispute Declined traphouse' Ban Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
TFCredits
Main In-Game Name: TRAPHOUSE

Name Used At Time Of Ban: TRAPHOUSE

Your STEAM ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/redshiftispro/

Time Of Ban: 16:13:24

Date of Ban: 01.06.2021

Name Of The Admin Who Banned You: MUSTAFA

Server(s) You Are Banned From: TopFrag.com | CSDM Headshot Only Chicago 1000FPS |

A Paragraph, With Complete Sentences, About What You Were Doing Right Before You Were Banned: I'M A PROFESSIONAL PLAYER, I WOULD NEVER CHEAT

A Paragraph, With Complete Sentences, On Why You Think You Were Banned: BECAUSE I'M TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

Why should you be unbanned? I'M TOP 1 IN THE SERVER AND I'M ALWAYS ACTIVE PLAYING

Include Your 3 Screenshots From Your CSTRIKE Folder File(s) attached

Attachments

• aim_sk_awp0000.bmp
    5.9 MB · Views: 12
  • aim_sk_awp0001.bmp
    5.9 MB · Views: 4
  • aim_sk_awp0002.bmp
    5.9 MB · Views: 3
  • aim_headshot0000.bmp
    5.9 MB · Views: 4

TuT

Turnt up on a Tuesday
Community Manager
TFCredits
hey trap.

thanks for the dispute.

I recorded a demo of you for review from everyone else; it appears to be aimkey based on what i saw as there is ZERO adjustment when u get onto the head of the enemy.

anyway, thanks for registering and disputing. not accusing of hacks, however your config is sketchy at best and scripting for aim at worst.

please wait for review.

thanks.

AmxBans Manager
TFCredits
Under review. Sketchy you upload a 4th from another time when we only request 3. Will watch demo and get back to this today.

AmxBans Manager
TFCredits
After further review i feel aimkey is being used for sure. Also if you are pro i feel you would know what your steam id is.

BAN STAYS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.