Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dispute Declined Tuli' Ban Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
TFCredits
Main In-Game Name: Tuli

Name Used At Time Of Ban: Tuli

Your STEAM ID: 0:0:2392336

Time Of Ban: Ban Date: 16.04.2021 - 09:43:07

Date of Ban: 16.04.2021

Name Of The Admin Who Banned You: тғ`. odɯıɥɔ

Server(s) You Are Banned From: TopFrag.com | Dust2 24/7 [Chicago 1000FPS] |

A Paragraph, With Complete Sentences, About What You Were Doing Right Before You Were Banned: I was playing killing bots i guess next thing i know im banned.

A Paragraph, With Complete Sentences, On Why You Think You Were Banned: i belive since i was killing more than i should they think i hack.

Why should you be unbanned? i like playing in topfrag servers i have lots of freinds there there are admins there that they can vauch for me . Ask dippy hes a good friend of mine.

Include Your 3 Screenshots From Your CSTRIKE Folder (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Blame it on Soul
Project Manager
TFCredits
Please make sure you complete your ban dispute by uploading 3 screenshots from cstrike folder. Until you do so we cannot proceed.
Thanks

Blame it on Soul
Project Manager
TFCredits
I am gonna give you 24h to upload those Screenshots, if not uploaded by 9am CST tomorrow, your ban appeal will be denied.

AmxBans Manager
TFCredits
After watching demo I don't see wall hacks in this demo. Use of sound is great and you can hear the guy long after run away. The guys in t spawn had no idea he was there. You can see he checks every corner and going lower b tunnels he even shots brown box which is a common spam check. Just seems like a good player to me.

Also this ban was done on the 16th and you are just appealing?

Please upload the 3 screenshots and you will then be cleared if they look good. If not uploaded by the time given by Phantom the ban will stay.

Respect,

AmxBans Manager
TFCredits
Ban is locked. You have another 24 hours to send @Phantom or me the screen shots to clear this. If not the ban will stay for the complete term.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.